Home > Art / Photo > Other Images > Lady Gaga Drawing

Lady Gaga Drawing This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This work has won the Teen Ink contest in its category.

Report abuse
Description:
This is a drawing I made of Lady Gaga! I also made a YouTube video of how I made this drawing.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4U4sANp1-f8 Oh and I didnt want to make the 10000th drawing of the same...(more »)

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

This work has won the Teen Ink contest in its category. This piece won the June 2010 Teen Ink Art and Photography Contest.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 231 comments. Post your own now!

jessicaah said...
Ohmigawsh. This is PERFECT. It looks so real...just wow..

RhythmRunner said...
I know Musicgirl said this but... It looks like photo. I thought it was a celebrity interview of a poem of some sort but it's a drawing!! GOOD WORK!!!

Fia-fia said...
Dec. 1, 2011 at 10:07 am

Wow! This is sooooo good! I love lady gaga, so thank you! I cannot believe you drew this, it is so realistic!

:)

TaurusGalThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
WOW!!!! IT's perfect...>_<

Angelic_Rose said...
Woww that's really good! How didya do it?

Paradise_Lost replied...
You're too good for your own good. Keep posting the Youtube videos to your account!

musicgirl1998 said...
oh my gosh i thought this was a photo!! you are aaaaaaaamazing!!

Kitty.Meow.Daly replied...
I thought it was too! I was in total shock finding out its artwork! Amazing talent!

Strawberry_Rush said...
OH MY GOD! you are amazing!i hope you keep posting to teenink! i idolize your work! <3

Cecilia D. said...
This is very good and very realistic! It almost looks like a photograph! In fact, most of it does. The only points that pop out to me as looking like a drawing are the necklace and crown but other than that, it looks real!

Celeste_N. said...
Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:37 am
im sorry but it doesnt seem that you actually drew that....its too realistic...im sorry again..not tryin to be mean...kust expressin MY OWN opinion(=

Aliyah said...
Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:09 am

:O AMAZING

iT LOOKS REAL!!

Victoria.S said...
Oh my Gosh! This is amazing! You have a real talent, keep it up! Beautiful Picture!

Nicole2424 said...
They should have a DeviantArt Account

swimster16 said...
OMG i wish I could draw like you! that amazing! the hands are perfect and it looks exactly like a black and white photo! great job!

rileyroo said...
This is so awesome! I thought it was a picture at first! Beautiful work :)

Kissa95 said...
You've got super amazing talent!!! It looks so real

gollyitshannah said...
This is so great, I thought it was a photo too! I had to watch the video to make sure it was real. Great, great, great job!

ThePeaceDaisy said...
No way that's a drawing!

ThePeaceDaisy replied...
Oh yeah, and you should SO be a professional! If this took you 3 hours and 10 minutes, I would take 1 year to do it like this!!