Home > Art / Photo > Other Images > Lady Gaga Drawing

Lady Gaga Drawing This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This work has won the Teen Ink contest in its category.

Report abuse
Description:
This is a drawing I made of Lady Gaga! I also made a YouTube video of how I made this drawing.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4U4sANp1-f8 Oh and I didnt want to make the 10000th drawing of the same...(more »)

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

This work has won the Teen Ink contest in its category. This piece won the June 2010 Teen Ink Art and Photography Contest.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 235 comments. Post your own now!

chessi.mariaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Apr. 22 at 3:13 pm
This is amazing!!

Kanza said...
Jan. 3 at 4:42 am
it's hard to believe that it is drawn by someone. well, it's mind-blowing. actually something more than that

DogsArePawsome said...
Nov. 20, 2015 at 7:49 am
OMG you drew that!!! I wish I could draw like that, It is awesome you did a very very very good job!!!!!!!!!!

GymnastGirlie01 said...
Aug. 24, 2015 at 11:58 am
I absolutely LOVE your drawing!!!!

TheRedEchidna said...
This is cool. I LOVE Lady Gaga.

rosevomitThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
wtf how wtff

ChristianCapersThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 16, 2015 at 11:29 am
THIS IS A DRAWING?! Absolutely wonderful. You captured Gaga's beauty exquisitely.

RedHadan This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
ARE YOU RAJACENNA!

1Timothy412This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
WOW! Im wish i could do that.

Kian M. This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 25, 2014 at 9:00 am
WOW! This is a real icon on deviantart! Glad to see it here! great work

Princess999 said...
DOES NOT COMPUTE *EXPLODES*  

singhki said...
This is such a great drawing, you truely have a gift!

CookieMonster24 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Nov. 2, 2013 at 11:42 am
Wut. .__. 

DerpShakeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oct. 11, 2013 at 11:17 am
This is a drawing!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!

Arty96 said...
Hi, this is great! its so good, that it looks like a photo. It can easily be mistaken as a photo. Wow

GoodyGurl33 said...
THIS IS AMAZING!! I like your Justin Bieber one.. Weren't you on T.V.?

LinkinPark12 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:41 am
The video is really good but isn't the one above the original picture? Because it has a watermark below the crown.

CountryPopGirl said...
Weird, I see something that looks like a website name on her bangs

nat11011101 replied...
it does look like it has a website name on her bangs!!!!!!!!!!

EbonyStar replied...
I think it's a watermark used to make sure no one else steals the art...