Home > Art / Photo > Other Images > Impediment of Expression

Impediment of Expression This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

Report abuse
Description:
This piece is a self-portait. It's purpose was to illustrate the feeling of the inability to express yourself freely.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 9 comments. Post your own now!

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW! THIS IS AMAZING! Can I buy it? Please. 

beautifuldreamer said...
Your shading is amazing! It looks like a computer animated picture or something!

Anthony-Cairo This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Aug. 14, 2010 at 10:42 am
Haha thanks a lot!

HopelessSharpie said...

Amazingly expressive, keep it up, I've been looking at your work and, not that my opinion is very intellectualized, but you are very very amazing. 

-Randi 

Thank you so much, that means a lot to me.

WhiteStar said...
wonderful...and it is very expressive...I love the roses too

Thank you :)

Lanana said...
I love it! Very expressive

Thanks a lot :)