Home > Art / Photo > Other Images > Sua, Ecuador

Sua, Ecuador This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

Report abuse
Description:
Pencil drawing of a scene from the coastal town of Sua, Ecuador.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 7 comments. Post your own now!

WriteOrWrong said...
The reflections in the water are unbelievable. And the birds! Definitely my favorite piece of artwork on this site so far. 

KylieK This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Sept. 18, 2012 at 7:55 am
This is extremely amazing. I literally got chills when I saw this in the sidebar. I just HAD to click on it!   Okay, I'm going to annoy you now. When I saw this, it presented an idea. Here it goes.   I have been working on graphics, and I can't quite draw, and I haven't seen anything like this. Do you mind if I use this for my video making logo? I will by far credit you.   If you say no, I completely understand.  But this is just so.... Something :) ... (more »)

KylieK This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Sept. 18, 2012 at 7:56 am
By the way, I didn't submit that twice. Glitch?   And the giant spaces were intended to be indention areas :)  

Sept. 18, 2012 at 7:55 am

maizyiscrazy said...
Mar. 26, 2012 at 9:29 am
Beautiful, the texture in the water is fantastic!! *****

Raytheraym said...
Wow! This really is amazing! :)

EvinDaGreat said...
wow, this is.. amazing. very well done! i <3 it