Home > Art / Photo > Other Images > Sua, Ecuador

Sua, Ecuador This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

Report abuse
Description:
Pencil drawing of a scene from the coastal town of Sua, Ecuador.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 7 comments. Post your own now!

WriteOrWrong said...
The reflections in the water are unbelievable. And the birds! Definitely my favorite piece of artwork on this site so far. 

KylieKThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Sept. 18, 2012 at 7:55 am
This is extremely amazing. I literally got chills when I saw this in the sidebar. I just HAD to click on it!   Okay, I'm going to annoy you now. When I saw this, it presented an idea. Here it goes.   I have been working on graphics, and I can't quite draw, and I haven't seen anything like this. Do you mind if I use this for my video making logo? I will by far credit you.   If you say no, I completely understand.  But this is just so.... Something :) ... (more »)

KylieKThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Sept. 18, 2012 at 7:56 am
By the way, I didn't submit that twice. Glitch?   And the giant spaces were intended to be indention areas :)  

Sept. 18, 2012 at 7:55 am

maizyiscrazy said...
Mar. 26, 2012 at 9:29 am
Beautiful, the texture in the water is fantastic!! *****

Raytheraym said...
Wow! This really is amazing! :)

EvinDaGreat said...
wow, this is.. amazing. very well done! i <3 it