Home > Art / Photo > Other Images > a girl's world

a girl's world This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

Report abuse
By , Somerest , NJ
Description:
The girl is constituted with several parts: the sunset, the seashore, and the moonlight, etc. The variety of colors, the flying hair and the two birds represent freedom, happiness and the dream that each girl can have.
Tags: abstract

This art/photo has 6 comments. Post your own now!

RhyanThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Sep. 14 at 11:02 am
This is awesome! Love all the colors and you have great talent!

LexieLiu replied...
Sep. 16 at 7:51 pm
Thank you!

KCAwesomePossumThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
today at 10:55 am
You're welcome!

IklilThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Sep. 5 at 3:20 pm
Did you draw it? I agree with you, your message in the picture was very clear and very right.

LexieLiu replied...
Sep. 5 at 6:39 pm
Thank you. Yes, it's my drawing.

IklilThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Sep. 13 at 2:37 pm
I wonder would you please see my drawing?