Home > Art / Photo > Other Images > Food Art - Sad Kitten

Food Art - Sad Kitten

Report abuse
Description:
Created from strawberry juice (from defrosted strawberries) and dried seaweed.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 10 comments. Post your own now!

RhyanThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Sep. 14 at 11:04 am
Awesome job! Love the creativity!

TheAnonymousPeanutButterProfileThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Sep. 14 at 6:36 pm
Thank you!

KCAwesomePossumThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Sep. 15 at 2:24 pm
You're welcome!

IklilThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Sep. 5 at 3:17 pm
Ooo Very creative and very sweet

Sep. 5 at 6:10 pm
Thank you!

IklilThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Sep. 13 at 2:38 pm
I wonder could you please see my drawing?

Sep. 13 at 6:20 pm
What is your drawing called?

Oct. 5 at 2:45 pm
Shoe drawing

Oct. 5 at 6:08 pm
I looked at it and commented under it. Great job! I don't think I'd be able to draw like that. I didn't write it in the comment, but I especially like how you placed your pencil and eraser next to it to create a further sense of dimension.

today at 6:40 am
Thanks but I think you could do better you have an awsome creativity