Growth This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
Growing up is a matter of finding yourself. There is always that one point in life where we think that it can’t possibly get even worse. We’re trapped inside the tangled mess of ourselves and are...(more »)

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 4 comments. Post your own now!

TotallyemThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This is incredible. Do you take art class at your school? You would be a great graphic designer.

HumbleBeeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I am assuming this is hand-drawn, if so, it is absolutely stunning. Beautiful either way, you are an extremely talented artist!

ForeverLY replied...
@HumbleBee Yes, it is hand-drawn. Thank you so much!!

HumbleBeeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Excellent! You are quite welcome!