Tale of Five Friends: Book Cover | Teen Ink

Tale of Five Friends: Book Cover

By MikanKit BRONZE, New Haven, Connecticut
MikanKit BRONZE, New Haven, Connecticut

"There's no limit to the sky beside tired wings"

A "book cover" I drew onto a painting software using a digital pen. It features all my main protagonists standing on a summon magic circle and preparing to fight.

A "summary" of the story:

A group of girls from our world found themselves in Macalgia, one of Earth's parallel worlds. Due to the existences of magic and other game-like characteristics, one of the five was overjoyed, though the same cannot completely be said of her friends.

Unfortunately, unbeknownst to them, another major war was starting between two forces that have been against each other since the start of human civilization: the King's and the Cursed Lord's.

Lost and trapped in the tangled webs of tension and lies, the five teenagers found themselves losing both their ideals and their possibly-already-weak-bonds. Though with new friends and allies, the group of five friends collapsed from within as morals and circumstances demanded.

With everything in shades of grey, nothing is without a price; not even believing.

Similar images

This art has 1 comment.

on Aug. 31 2017 at 9:31 pm
WolfWhisperer0911 BRONZE, Austin, Texas
@MikanKit Amazing job! I love the idea and I would love to give you some suggestion that might make your story even better. If you want to know, just let me know! Beside that, I love the place and I hope you get to the finish it so that I could read it.