A Home This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
Acrylic. An effervescent creature who, like us, is on a journey of self-discovery. She is in search for a home - her perfect place in this world.

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 21 comments. Post your own now!

CianaBThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 29 at 11:15 am
Your artwork is amazing!!!!! I absolutely love it!!!!! I hope more gets published in the magazine.

Amai-kunThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 19, 2015 at 5:53 am
You're amazing... I had no idea you were such an artist, Muppet Casey. Please continue with your work!

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Absolutely amazing! Your artwork is unbelievable. The colors compliment the whole story you're telling with this artwork. 5/5

lucybrown said...
Feb. 14, 2015 at 7:28 am
Wow, I love this! The colors are amazing, and you do a great job with the shadows and making the background look realistic. Well done!

dgeileen This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This is so pretty!

teenrulzThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 3, 2015 at 4:24 am
This is just awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CaseyChickenWang This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Feb. 19, 2015 at 10:47 am
Haha thanks! I'm glad you like it!

BreeZephyrThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jan. 28, 2015 at 9:39 am
This is so gorgeous!!! I love your use of color in this piece. :)

Thanks! I'll admit: it was a little difficult to diversify the colors of the mushrooms

CNBono17This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 28, 2015 at 8:07 am
Beautiful. I wish I could draw like that! Well done, it looks like she could come to life! This piece looks like it belongs in a book of children's stories!

Hahaha Thanks! I hate to admit it but I didn't even bother paint arms for her

EttieGH said...
Jan. 27, 2015 at 2:12 am
Ok, even without the story behind this, I love it. I especially love the wings. it really does look like it should be in a storybook.

Jan. 28, 2015 at 1:28 am
Hahaha thanks!! The wings were a little tricky but I'm glad it turned out decent :)

ThePoeticJusticeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oh... My... Lord. YOU CAN PAIN, DRAW, IMAGINE. Are those all the same thing? forgive my ignorance, guys. But this is beautiful, where's that share button?

Jan. 28, 2015 at 1:27 am
LOL Thanks so much!! That means a lot to me :)

JtatsuThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
It looks like it would belong in a children's picture book! (That's a good thing). I also like how you have a little bit of a story behind it.

Hahaha Thanks!

CristelSnowThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This is very beautiful!

Thanks vampire princess XD I love your pictures by the way!

Angel_Wing23 said...
I like it!!! It makes me think of Peter Pan which is a good thing. Keep up the good work >^_^