Home > Art / Photo > Other Images > You Melt My Heart

You Melt My Heart

Report abuse
Description:
Reference to Sistine Chapel

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 7 comments. Post your own now!

BeilaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This is incredible. The iconic image holds so much symbolic significance on its own that you're able to achieve this vast depth of meaning by adding such a drastic change to the image. Brilliantly done.

Jade.I.AmThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jun. 21, 2015 at 12:35 am
Thank youu :)

TargonTheDragon said...
what medium did you use?  

It was a blind contour line drawing of my hands that I scanned into the computer and used the smudge took in Photoshop. And the fire in the photo was a slow shutter speed photograph of a candle layered on top.

Smudge tool*

TargonTheDragon replied...
Uggghhh, it looks so amazing! I looked at it and I was like, How did she do THAT?

Aw, thanks :P