Home > Art / Photo > Other Images > Elder Dragon

Elder Dragon

Report abuse
Description:
This is my drawing of the Elder Dragon in black and white from the videogame Skyrim: Elder Scrolls V

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 4 comments. Post your own now!

MyluvzuThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 10 at 10:33 pm
YOU HAVE SOME TALENT LIKE FOR REAL I WISH I HAD THAT TALENT BUT MY TALENT IS WRITING AND AGAIN OUTSTANDING JOB I'VE WENT THROUGH ALL YOUR PICTURES AND I JUST LOVE THEM NO JOKE RAE 5 :D c: :] cx  :)

MyluvzuThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jun. 10 at 10:34 pm
*RATE 5* 

Princess999This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jun. 11 at 3:22 pm
Thank you so much! I really appreciate that :)

Jun. 11 at 7:36 pm
NO THANK YOU   FOR BRINGING YOUR TALENT ON HERE :]