Home > Art / Photo > Other Images > ElecPreyRaptor

ElecPreyRaptor

Report abuse
Description:
This animal can control the weather. It can control storms and water, including tsunamis. The animal has a black charcoal like skin, its smooth but tough. It has blue eyes, sharp white teeth, with yellow...(more »)

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 8 comments. Post your own!

cristelsnowThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 5 at 1:48 pm:
amazingly done!  

ZulAzureThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 3 at 4:36 pm:
Brilliant! <3 <3 <3

WOWritingThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 1 at 3:40 pm:
Cool, kind of like a really fierce type of Pokemon :)

SherlocklivesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 30 at 9:01 pm:
Rawr

JordynYounger said...
Apr. 30 at 4:00 pm:
These are great! 

Nelly_NellThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 26 at 10:19 pm:
This drawing looks really cool.

NobuoThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 26 at 10:09 pm:
thius is cool

Nella.Girl97This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Apr. 26 at 11:21 am:
Looks amazing! Love the description also!