Home > Art / Photo > Other Images > A painting on my hand

A painting on my hand

Report abuse
Description:
I got bored of painting onto paper one day so I painted on my hand instead

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 4 comments. Post your own!

Positivity_At_Its_FinestThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
today at 8:05 pm:
beautiful!!!!! :)

AlabianThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This is totally cool! I'd be afraid to do that, but the results make it worthwhile! Amazing job:))

JRayeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Just - WOW. At first I thought you just touch some wet painting and it got on your hand! This is so neat, so creative! 

ROYCEPHUSThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Aug. 29, 2013 at 7:26 am:
I absolutely LOVE this!!