Clopin

Report abuse
Description:
From "The Hunchback of Notre Dame". Who doesn't like this guy?!

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 32 comments. Post your own now!

nelehjrThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Aug. 3, 2013 at 12:28 am
Heyyyy!!! I know this guy! Wow! Ne'er knew his name...Clopin, eh? Haha! That's great! Funny thing is I just refrenced this movie the other day... There were a bunch of sugar ants crawling on the counter and so I was all like "All of the gypies in Paris must die! *Smoosh* Ever. *Smoosh* Last. *Smoosh*. One. *Smoosh*...*Smoosh, smoosh, smoosh!*" Tehe! Great job!

BrandybuckTook replied...
Aug. 3, 2013 at 10:33 am
Hahahaha! Good job with those ants! "We have a method for spies and intruders that rather like hornets protecting their hive. Here in the Court of Miracles where it's a miracle if you get out alive!" I love Clopin!

nelehjrThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
...My favorite character was always the unfortunate fellow...The one who said "I'm free! I'm free!♪ ...Dang it!" But yes, ya gotta l♥ve Clopin! Fine! I'll leave your court of mircles! 'cause no one'll listen to a gypsy's prayer...Even though I only wish I were a gypys! :P God help the outcasts!!! ♥ *Runs to sactuary!*

BrandybuckTook replied...
Hahaha! *runs to sanctuary with you* QUAZI, LET US IN, BRO! FROLLO'S GONE BONKERS!

...*After banging against it we figure out you have to pull the door open*... *Once inside we look around in awe* O.O *Begins taking photos like-a tourist*

BrandybuckTook replied...
Where did you get that camera? *runs to bell tower* HAHA. SANCTUARY. TAKE THAT, FROLLO.

Your mom's house. *Runs to sancturary with you* Nanner nanner nanner! :P ...Wait...Frollo's an evil guy...He killed a gypsy ♪on the steps of Notre Dame♫ What's to stop him from coming up here? *HIdes under Quazi's bed*

BrandybuckTook replied...
Hmmm, you're right. We're as good as dead...UNLESS...Ropes! We can swing down behind the building and sneak away to the Court of Miracles! Come on! *jumps out window*

*paralized* (not by the fear of falling, not the fear of hights, but fear of all the boo boos I'd aquire trying to surf down the rooftop.) You cray cray chile?! Uh-uh! nelehjr no go! *Crosses arms and sits down cross legged* ...*Goes completely limp* Carry me! :P

BrandybuckTook replied...
*uses awesome Batman powers to pick you up and carry you down* Come on! We must hurry to the Court of Miracles! *runs pulling you along*

Aug. 10, 2013 at 12:26 am
You're a hobbit version of Batman?! o.O So awesome! :D *Runs along with you but you still pull me along 'cause no matter what I've always ran slow...Except for the first time I saw a snake when I was 4,,,* How do we get there anyhow? ..."When you wear this band you hold the city in your hand"? Was it? BrandybuckTook, what'd you do with Ezmerelda's necklace?! ...On a completely off note, I feel like I'd fit in with these gypsys right now. I'm on vactation, th... (more »)

BrandybuckTook replied...
Aug. 10, 2013 at 10:34 am
That necklace! It's gone! Oh, well. We're just going have to...oh, look! There's Clopin! CLOOOPIIIIN! HEEELP USSS!

Hush! Not so loud! You'll frighten him! Whisper in italics with me...Clopin, will you pretty please take us to your secret underground gypsy coven? *Bats light brown eyelashes*

BrandybuckTook replied...
*is too awesome to whisper in italics but whispers anyway* You'll take us? Excellent! Lead the way! -magical time skip sponsored by gypsies- Wow, so many gypsies! We have to make sure FROLLO doesn't get in here!

It was the eyelash bat. Works e'ery time! ;) I don't think Frollo saw us but...He's one sly cat.... Gypsies! Teach me your ways! :D *Whips out trumpet cause in approcimently 60 sec Ima look like-a huge poser*

BrandybuckTook replied...
*whips out piano* How 'bout some jazz? *gasps* Listen! It's FROLLO and his ARMY. ERMAGERD. RUN, GYPSIES!

Aug. 13, 2013 at 12:44 am
*Pulls two twin swords off of back out of no where* There are some things the eyelash bat can't solve! Ya'll run I'll hold 'em off!

BrandybuckTook replied...
I hardly know you but I'm not leaving you here alone! *whips out sword and gun* ARRRRR, I'M A PIRATE WARRIOR. BRING IT ON, BROS.

Aye, laddie! (it is laddie isn't it?...Lass? *cough*) Less give 'em 'ell!!! D:< ...Look! With our fearsome, l33t, pirate, skillz we scared 'em off! Rejoice! *Strange gypys music plays* Yaaaaay! Partying wiff gypsys dressed like bun-kickin' pirates! :D

BrandybuckTook replied...
That's lass not laddie! *sheaths sword and gun* LET'S PARTAAAAY. *everyday I'm shufflin'* *gypsies stare* Ahem...I mean...hurrah!