Usagi

Report abuse
Description:
She came out kind of creepy looking. But I am satisfied!

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 2 comments. Post your own!

nelehjrThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 11:35 am:
She looks great! I actually like the way she kinda looks creepy! :) Listen, I just wanted to that you for all the comments you posted. (Ecspeacially for the one of A Proper Villian.) I just don't usually reply to comments on my stuff because I was once told it was un-proffesional. XD I really enjoy our random conversation over Clopin. It makes my day! I'm glad to have found a kindred spirit...Okay, nuff mushy! *Runs away*!

BrandybuckTookThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
today at 8:45 pm :
I love our random conversation also. I can never wait to hear what you'll say next! And you're welcome. I always reply to comments on my stuff because I JUST CAN. XD You do a great job with your stuff. Keep up the good work!