Home > Art / Photo > Other Images > I <3 Seth

I <3 Seth

Report abuse
Description:
I drew this for my extremely awesome big bro. :3

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 7 comments. Post your own!

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 22, 2013 at 7:13 pm:
I love the burst of colors. Is Seth awesome-sauce? He sounds cool. 

Scarlett_the_pegacornThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
May 22, 2013 at 11:25 pm :
Seth is the definition of awesome sauce. ;3 He taught me everything I kno. I was trained in the ways of the Jedi by master Sethzu. 

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
May 23, 2013 at 2:21 pm :
Is he still receiving any aspiring jedis? or ninjas?

May 23, 2013 at 6:50 pm :
Indeed. He has a young padawon at the moment. I think he's going to retire and move to a magical kingdom hidden inside of a wardrobe. Could be wrong tho...

monochromatic said...
May 21, 2013 at 2:24 pm:
aw thats sweet :D does your bro like it?

May 22, 2013 at 11:23 pm :
He seemed to. Hes required to like it since he's my bro. If he didn't like it, I'd have to hurt him. ;3 

monochromatic replied...
May 23, 2013 at 3:07 pm :
lol :D just to prove how much you love him :P i bet he loves it :)