Li Mei

Report abuse
Description:
I've always loved China and Japan and all those places. The admire the art a lot. I attempted by version of a fantasy character from one of those places. This is what I came up with.
Tags: anime

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 4 comments. Post your own!

EnnaGirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 5:17 pm:
OHMYGOSH THIS IS SOO PRETTY!!!! i love her eyes! u did a really good job!  

BrandybuckTookThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
today at 6:07 pm :
Thanks! I appreciate your feedback!

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 1 at 11:25 am:
Wow, this is really nice....I love the shading of the dress...Plus the eyes..very nice sketch..Keep up the good work!

Mar. 1 at 5:46 pm :
Thanks! I worked really hard on it.