Home > Art / Photo > Other Images > Skies are crying - I am watching

Skies are crying - I am watching

Report abuse
Description:
Pencil art.Please leave your comment.Thank you!

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 13 comments. Post your own!

coolgirl15521 said...
Feb. 27 at 1:30 pm:
omg this soo awesome

compassionThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Mar. 1 at 6:53 am :
Haw thank you!!!

Moshymonsters said...
Feb. 27 at 5:44 am:
Beautiful art!!

today at 4:53 am :
Thank you Moshymonsters!! Glad you liked it  :) 

ClaireM.This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 26 at 9:40 am:
Wow, this is a lovely piece of art!  It's melancholy and gentle and crooked and reminds me very much of all those emotionally rainy days.  I can't slap you around xD, this is too good.

AmieeHope-SierraThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 26 at 9:35 am:
I love your eyes!! I started getting back into drawing and this is exactly how I wanted my eyes. Hopefully I'll get there soon,but this is beautiful. xD

augustsummerflingThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 25 at 6:55 am:
This is beautiful.. I like the pencil marks n the crinkles cuz they sort of bring in the cloudy mood :) good job :)

Sabeen_YameenThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 25 at 6:54 am:
nice idea... :)

MalorieThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 15 at 11:25 am:
This is really amazing! It's great :)

Feb. 18 at 6:45 am :
Glad you liked it! Thanks :)

Popeye40 said...
Feb. 15 at 11:14 am:
This is pretty good and amazing  keep it up

Feb. 18 at 6:45 am :
Thanks a lot, Popeye!!! 

Armyj13This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 13 at 10:53 am:
I cannot draw so this is pretty good! Well to me! Good Job. Keep it up.