Home > Art / Photo > Other Images > upper east side seduction

upper east side seduction This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 10 comments. Post your own!

WriteOrWrongThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 27, 2013 at 10:42 am:
I adore this! I love how stunning she is but how unentertained her eyes look.

Aster. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 6, 2012 at 8:36 am:
Upper East side... Gossip Girl, anyone?

maizyiscrazy said...
Apr. 1, 2012 at 9:15 am:
This is an amazing piece of work, and I love the flapper style! One piece of critique... The eye on the right appears to be kind of cross eyed, and it detracts from the piece itself... I don't know, maybe it's just me! I love it though! :)

Alys-GR1014 said...
I LOVE THIS!!! this is amazing work!!!! Keep doing this...you have a talent! (:

PerfectMGymnast This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
wow! this is ahmazing! you are so talented!!

RoseBergez said...
WOw!! this is amazing! keep doing your thing because you are a really great artist :)

SportyZo77 said...
I love this piece, but i do have some advice. The eyes take a little away from the piece. Well, mainly her right eye (the one on the left) it just doesn't catch the attitude of the figure. Other then that though, this is a magnificent piece and i am envious.

tarheel1 replied...
Jun. 1, 2010 at 4:54 pm :
wow i never saw that thank you so much for the advice. i did this 4 years ago so it won't be in any kind of portfolio, but i apreciate the comment

kristinc said...
Feb. 26, 2010 at 10:09 am:
This is absolutely gorgeous. Is it available for sale?

Olivia This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Love it!