New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Art / Photo > Other Images > "Emperor Kazuki"

"Emperor Kazuki"

Report abuse
Description:
A portrait of my Boyfriend I did for my Drawing II class :P

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 6 comments. Post your own!

LittleBitOfSunshineThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
yesterday at 2:05 pm:
That looks amazing!!!! :O I feel I must ask...what is Faith like Potatoes? It sounds sorta awesome. xD

RandamuThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
today at 11:20 am :
Thank you! XD Faith like potatos is a Christian movie about faith, it's beautiful :)

LittleBitOfSunshineThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
today at 3:17 pm :
I kinda wanna watch that now... Lol I shall check it out. :)

today at 6:59 pm :
OK :) And I hope that you have recieved my other replies. Later ;D

BraidRunnerThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oct. 25, 2012 at 4:58 am:
This is beautiful! I wish I could draw this well! I love the shading! 

Oct. 26, 2012 at 11:38 am :
Why Thank you very much for the sweet comment!!! (。>‿‿<。) You can draw like this, too, if you just practice a lot (。◕‿‿◕。)