New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Art / Photo > Other Images > Me, Myself, and Eye

Me, Myself, and Eye This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

Report abuse
Description:
The mediums used in this portrait were graphite, and colored pencils.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 6 comments. Post your own!

BlueSunsetThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Sept. 30, 2012 at 7:46 am:
Amazing stuff, you're talented! x

MadelynHopeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Really good!! :P I wish I could draw half as good as this!! It's really fantastic!!!!! :) Keep drawing ^O^

MKB17This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Sept. 29, 2012 at 10:21 pm :
Thank you so much, that really means a lot.

stupendousmanThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
this is so cool! i love the detail! please rate and comment on my work! thx :)

Sept. 10, 2012 at 9:55 pm :
thank you :)