New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Art / Photo > Oil Paintings > Antique Lamp

Antique Lamp

Report abuse
Description:

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 38 comments. Post your own!

Deej6595 said...
This is a very accurate and well painted portrait. It looks like a lamp used in the revolutionary times.

runner1 said...
Oct. 25, 2012 at 8:52 am:
Beautiful.  I had several oil lamps in the house in Maine where I grew up.  Looking at your painting brings me back to my home.

morgan said...
soooooo pretty! and realistic. Was this drawn looking at a photo or an actual lamp, or just from your imagination, which would be super amazing

Isalam said...
wow wow wow! this is pretty darn good! It accurately captures the light! *o* Im in love!

maizyiscrazy said...
Mar. 19, 2012 at 6:23 pm:
I loooove this!! I hope that you get published!! I don't know why you haven't yet!!!!

beautifulspiritThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I have had this image on my favorites page for the longest time~ I just love it! Oil paintings really are interesting. This lamp looks so realistic.

WhittyKittyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
WOW I'm speechless 5 stars

musiccrazy said...
WOW! That's amazingly cool!

Kayroxy101This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I am extremely impressed! This is so cool :)

EdenDreams This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
woahhh! superb! i would buy this painting! the way you captured the light is unbelievable... i had to look closely to see it wasn't a photograph. keep painting and pursuing your dreams - you could go really far!

Odessa_Sterling00This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Amazing job!  This had to have taken some real talent.  Great job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dreamxentertain This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 21, 2011 at 10:57 am:
i honestly thought this was a picture from far away. it's so good!

EmilyRosebudThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 29, 2011 at 7:16 pm:
Sweeeeeet!!!! It looks like I cound touch that lamp and it would be hot!

Retroplex said...
Jun. 29, 2011 at 2:34 pm:
Oh my gosh, this is beautiful. I'm crying tears of awe. Keep painting!

Levana This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 17, 2011 at 12:44 pm:
That is amazing! Use your talent for good!

FindSchwa84 said...
Wow, this is amazing!! I really love it!!

Manders said...
Jun. 26, 2010 at 3:27 pm:
Really really good! check out my drawings...

IamtheStargirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 17, 2010 at 8:11 pm:
OhmyBeautiful! The light is so cool, and the shadows! I could go on and on, but I won't :)

Claudia said...
Jun. 9, 2010 at 3:01 pm:
INCREDIBLE! I can't believe this is a painting.

BrittanyPaige This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 25, 2010 at 1:21 am:
. .  i thought i remembered this piece.. and saw i commented back in November.. you shoud really write back to other people.