Home > Art / Photo > Oil Paintings > A Flapper In Motion

A Flapper In Motion

Report abuse
Description:

More by this contributor

This art/photo has 9 comments. Post your own now!

EdenDreams This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
i love this drawing! you should keep drawing anime-she has great charisma and your style is awesome

AshTree said...
I've read about flappers without them wear would women be today? All of us being little-susie-homemakers with skirts past our ankles? No thank you!

IamtheStargirl said...
I love this :)

magic-esi This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Great job! Even without color, it is a very good portrayal of a flapper. Creative idea, too. Keep drawing!

Dazed This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
aw shes so pretty

Fayrouz This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
oh, wonderful picture by the way :)

AquariusSun&Moon This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
OOOooo! I LOVE this! Her eyes are so beautiful and the way the beads are drifting out behind her give this picture an amazing sense of motion and lightness!

AlexandraR said...
This picture deserves a story.

Fayrouz This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
OH MY GOD I HAVE JUST THE STORY FOR THIS PICTURE! i'm writing it right now..it is short...like one page, which sounds not too good, but it is hard to explain..if you want, go to the Teen Ink Forums and look for Kenzie Keep Spinning by me under the Writing threads. I will eventually submit it and you can find it under my profile when it is approved and stuff :)