Home > Art / Photo > Oil Paintings > Juxtapose Landscape

Juxtapose Landscape This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
The object of the project was to paint a landscape and then juxtapose an object into it that does not belong, but looks realistic when painted into the landscape.

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 83 comments. Post your own now!

Amber410 said...
Fabulous job! i love the bright yellow or the flowers! just beautiful :)

londongirl90 said...
Jan. 4, 2013 at 6:54 am
amazing!!!

SetiziaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Two things: your art style (simple yet realistic) fits the object of the painting, AND you successfully completed the juxaposition. Great work!

Alvar-Knight said...
Jun. 21, 2012 at 11:33 am
wow this is beautiful!!!

bearsfan654 said...
This is amazing!

Jakethesnake said...
Mar. 3, 2012 at 6:31 am
Awesome. Such amazing talent. I hope you keep that up all throughout your life

sarahmichelle98 said...
its beautiful, but i feel you could have detailed it much more to make the scene more real and to make it have more depth. you could have shaded and blended the colors more as well, but your concept was interesting. 4 stars for nice work/ were you using just acrylic paint and canvas?

SkimKimchi said...
Nov. 14, 2011 at 10:29 am
How cute!!! ^_^

Regs_the_Shorty said...
Oct. 1, 2011 at 11:33 am
I love it great job making the whales look like they are in the natural enviornment!!! 5 stars!

SportyKelso64 said...
Oct. 1, 2011 at 10:00 am
Wow dude!! This is amazing!! I'm impressed... I wish I was that talented. Keep making more art..

burgerman said...
Oct. 1, 2011 at 2:15 am
This is just beautiful; I'm going to go stare at a mirror and cry because my face will never look like that. YOU KEEP IT UP, BRO. ...And read my work while you're at it. :D

inkblot13 said...
this is amazing! And good job with making the whales look like they were in their natural environment. 5 out of 5!

musicisthegoodlife This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Sept. 9, 2011 at 7:43 am
Wow..I can't believe you actually painted this:) Truly Amazing!

Odessa_Sterling00 said...
I think I have commented before, but I think this picture is so amazing so I wanted to comment again![:

Lola_Black said...
Nice! I actually thought this was just a photoshopped image, not a painting. Very realisticly unreal! (and I have a feeling if I stare at this picture too long, I'll start having dreams about orcas and yellow flowers: )

HollerGirl26 said...
Aug. 18, 2011 at 8:57 am
You PAINTED this?!?!?!? Amazing work!! <3

JelloAngel92 said...

Epic!

Me_Music_Love said...
Jun. 13, 2011 at 8:57 am
This is great! Amazing! Spectacular!

sunriseusnset said...
this is very nice! i love how it looks like it fits in from a distance. it shows that detail is important. great job(:

JelloAngel92 replied...
you spelled your own screen name wrong. lol just putting that out there. It should be sunrisesunset... not sunriseusnset.