New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Art / Photo > Oil Paintings > Distorted Paradise

Distorted Paradise

Report abuse
Description:
Tags: abstract

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 6 comments. Post your own!

waving_or_drowningThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This is awesome!

kataangfan11 said...
Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:01 pm:
Beautiful! I love the colors and the angle, and..everything!

ElleAhreThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Dec. 1, 2011 at 8:04 am:
i think that this is fantastic. brilllance. its such a creative idea and it can be interprated by the individual wich i love. and you have , obviously, alot of talent. thanks for sharing

ravegirlpriceThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Dec. 1, 2011 at 11:37 am :
Thank you for that wonderful comment ♥

Emma98 replied...
Dec. 17, 2011 at 5:59 pm :
Wow, I love this peice! It is beautiful, and creative, and everything art should be.

LoneBeautyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Dec. 21, 2011 at 3:33 pm :
I love this piece. YOur creativity is awesome.