Phantom This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
Theatre has always been a passion of mine, and here I was able to combine my two great loves into one.

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 18 comments. Post your own now!

AlaNovaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 9 at 10:56 am
Devastatingly. Lovely. Bravi. I...can't...even...I just can't get how a human being could create something as amazing as this! :D It's really, really well done--worlds beyond most teens' abilities. You have serious skill, my friend. 

erica43 said...
Mar. 18, 2013 at 11:14 am
i love this picture because it reminds me of the love i once hade

Bishop's Wife said...
Dec. 25, 2011 at 10:47 am
This work seems beyond an ordinary teen; the artist has a gift and thankfully it is being shared with us all.

beautifulspiritThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
So beautiful~ I wish I could paint as well as this! Fantastic work.

broofthephantom said...
fantabulous

NatSigz replied...
haha i enjoy the lingo

Icecreammm said...
Dec. 18, 2011 at 11:39 am
I don't know you but you are without a doubt the most talented young artist on the face of the planet!

NatSigz replied...
Thank you so much! That really means a lot! The planet is a very big place and I put over a months work of effort into this. :)

mrs kappock said...
Dec. 18, 2011 at 10:52 am
amazing natalie

splant said...
omg. this is amazing!!

SammyZ said...
This is unbelievable. End of story.

KaylaMc716This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...

I can't believe you made this, it is so good!!! You truly have a talent, keep doing what you're doing and you'll go far!! (:

BadGirl said...
Dec. 6, 2011 at 11:12 am

I went to go see the play for the first time earlier last year, I liked it. Especially the music!!!

And I LOVE the painting it looks life like. :)

NatSigz replied...
the music is simply captivating! 

Dreamgirl95 said...

This is amazing, ur super talented!!!!

ava97619 said...
this is amazing! i love it!!

Acorns said...
I would have gotten with the phantom in a heartbeat, he was so sweet to her and she screwed everything up!

NatSigz replied...
Finally! Someone else! haha xD