Home > Art / Photo > Oil Paintings > Misty Mountain

Misty Mountain

Report abuse
Description:

More by this contributor

This art/photo has 7 comments. Post your own!

Laney7This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This is so absolutely beautiful it makes me want to look at it all day. Its magnificent.

-TheAftermath- said...
Oh my gosh! This is absolutely beautiful! I love it (: You're really talented.

NatSigzThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Wow. This is incredibly realistic

WhittyKittyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Great job! Beautifully done!

TheGreightGutzby replied...
Nov. 27, 2011 at 1:42 am :
Wow really nice painting i would definately buy it from you. The title of the painting reminds me of the song "misty mountain hop" by led zeppelin.

Amina Q. replied...
Nov. 27, 2011 at 2:59 pm :
Thanks, i'm glad you like. This painting is actually not finished, this is just a close up of a part of it. I'll post the finished painting when I'm done =]

TheGreightGutzby replied...
Nov. 27, 2011 at 8:08 pm :
Thats even better. Keep me posted for I really want to see how you make it even better. Hope to hear from you soon.