Home > Art / Photo > Oil Paintings > persistant dream

persistant dream This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 8 comments. Post your own now!

IamtheshyStargirl said...
Persistent dream... I like the idea...

beautifulspiritThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jan. 31, 2012 at 9:36 am
It's surreal---reminds me of Frida Kahlo's work. Makes me want to stare at this image.

SidPusain said...
I like the concept but i dont feel the same of the perspective...but still its a good art.

FreedomIsMyVirtue said...
This is captivating!! Like, I want to stare at this. And I love the background and the concept. :))

NeverMind said...
http://www.vincentcacciotti.com/large-multi-view/2008/160485-1-18818/2008.html You should probably credit the artist, but nice job with your interpretation.

itsASH This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Thanks :).... im sorry about all my picture quality the color really has much more depth then this si letting it show also as a side note there are features on this one that i layered the paint such as the close grass and the bed frame

Eilatan This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 4, 2010 at 5:53 am
i love this. it's perfect. every detail is amazingly done. it's so unreal, but i can understand it, too. it's going on my list of favorites.

Jessievangee said...
i love the idea behind this... keep up the good work