New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Art / Photo > Oil Paintings > Child Solider

Child Solider This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
This picture expresses the issue of children around the world, who are becoming solider at a very young age. These children as essentially trapped with in their violence. In my painting The child's face encased in the outline of a red gun expresses this idea.

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 4 comments. Post your own!

beautifulspirit This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I like the fact that you have shed light on a sore subject. The look in this child's eyes just grabs me.

xelawriter97This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I love your idea!! great job!!

MakotoInagakiThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oct. 24, 2011 at 9:33 am:
I really like this.  It gets out the message and supports your views.  I've been deeply involved in human trafficking and the likes lately and this piece really inspires me.

Heiwa said...
A very meaningful painting, i admire your idea! I agree, it's wrong to push a child to war.