Giraffe

Report abuse
Description:
Adapted from Thomas Mangold's "Giraffe"

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 9 comments. Post your own!

Sparkle1popsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 10:24 pm:
That is one fat giraffe!

ShadowcreeperThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
lol: when McDonalds comes to Africa.

MeHeartYou said...
Nov. 26, 2011 at 9:34 am:
omg, that picture just totally lit up my entire day!<3 it!

EugiiThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Nov. 26, 2011 at 12:59 pm :
Thank you so much! Your comment lit  up MY entire day.

LakeSideThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
hahaha i really like this :)

SkimKimchiThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Nov. 10, 2011 at 10:42 am:
                     LOL!!! XD

H.M.B. said...
Oct. 17, 2011 at 9:49 am:
wow how did u think of this one?@?

Oct. 21, 2011 at 10:48 pm :
Just a random hoax I found on the internet, and I decided to paint it becuase it looked cute. 

SkimKimchiThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Nov. 10, 2011 at 10:40 am :
Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!! Very creative :D 5 stars