The Used.

Report abuse
Description:
The Used, as my inspiration. Taste of Ink.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 10 comments. Post your own!

callie15 said...
I love this piece! And in my personal opinion, the nose would just throw things off. It would take away from the eyes :)

WhittyKittyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Great job! The non-existent nose is throwing me off though

the-ampersand This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
interesting, dramatic and effective composition. the movement of the hair definitely helped, but i think this could be better... eyes without a nose make me keep poking my own nose to make sure i still have mine. 

Domi.C replied...
Oct. 4, 2011 at 4:00 pm :
Thank you for your constructive criticism and honesty. But don't worry! Your nose is still there :)

the-ampersand This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Oct. 6, 2011 at 10:21 pm :
yay O.O i really liked it, by the way. i just realized i never actually said that i liked it, but i do ^.^ keep artsy-ing!

IamtheshyStargirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
 This is beautifully desolate. 

Domi.C replied...
Sept. 27, 2011 at 2:54 pm :
Thank you :D

SkimKimchiThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
              Cool artwork :D

Domi.C replied...
Sept. 27, 2011 at 2:53 pm :
C: Thanks!

SkimKimchiThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Sept. 27, 2011 at 5:18 pm :
You're welcome :D What kind of ink did you used by the way?