Home > Art / Photo > Oil Paintings > Funky Town

Funky Town This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
Welcome to "Funky Town" where we specialize in taking the funk away from you and make you funkY with MUSIC!

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 5 comments. Post your own!

SidPusain said...
Ya you are right its funky and cool but i think you could have given a bit more flowto the colors from bottom to up. its dark down and bright all of a sudden. i hope u understand.BTW Im obssessed with music too.

Alexander_Lee replied...
Aug. 4, 2011 at 1:33 am :
I completely understand what your saying about the blending, I love criticism, it helps me. Except the "unnecessary kind". Like someone went to all my photos and gave them 1 star. So the ratings are horrible! Even with 5's from others. I mean I'm not being cocky but I've had my photos on magazine covers. And when someone rates it 1 star. and I suspect that the same person who did that is the same that commented on another photo and said that I wasn't in love with my photos but the person behind ... (more »)

DeepCee said...
Jul. 28, 2011 at 2:50 pm:
i love this!!! it's got energy, funkyness, vibes, jazz and great colors! i would totally hang this up in my room, especially since i'm obsessed w/ music. :D

bonny6 said...
Jul. 20, 2011 at 3:37 pm:
so cool it's really beutiful

StrangeJadeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 18, 2011 at 6:51 pm:
Funky! C: I didn't know you could paint, too. It looks cool. :)