Home > Art / Photo > Oil Paintings > Mad Hatter

Mad Hatter

Report abuse
Description:
This is my favorite character in Alice in Wonderland and I made it with acrylic

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 9 comments. Post your own!

Arwen0This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oct. 4, 2012 at 12:44 am:
I love Alice in Wornderland and your paintings so great! There's a really great quote from the Mad Hatter: Alice: Are you mad? Mad Hatter: All the best people are!

Unknown0_0This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 1, 2012 at 11:07 am:
I am mad for this mad hatter! Awesome job :)

Aysia replied...
Feb. 1, 2012 at 11:51 am :
Thank you so much!

musicispassion said...
Jul. 1, 2011 at 11:52 pm:
i love the matter hatter both old and new the crazy ones love the crazy ones

Aysia replied...
Jul. 11, 2011 at 9:08 am :

The Mad Hatter just rocks. i love crazy people (mad people not crazy in a bad way mad)

DontWorryBeHappy123987This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 28, 2011 at 6:08 pm:
this looks so good!!!

Aysia replied...
Jul. 11, 2011 at 9:08 am :
thank you!

ShontelleSymoneThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 22, 2011 at 7:33 pm:
This looks exactly like the real thing! I think you have the skills to be a real bit artist one day! Keep it up and whatever you do, do it with all your heart!

Aysia replied...
Jul. 11, 2011 at 9:07 am :
Aw thanks! And it's easy to tell what i put my heart into when im drawing/painting/etc. Thanks for the comments everyone!