Home > Art / Photo > Oil Paintings > Cherry Butterflies

Cherry Butterflies This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
This isn't oil, it's acrylic. (But there's no acrylic section on Teenink, so it's in the oils category) But ah well. This is a 6 foot diameter fan I built during my senior year. It's a little...(more »)

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 11 comments. Post your own now!

Unknown0_0 said...
Feb. 1, 2012 at 11:11 am
This is really pretty! I have always wanted a fan like that.

SkimKimchi said...
                    Wow

Noshabora This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
thanks. =3

SkimKimchi replied...
You're wlcome :3 How long did it took you to make that?

Ummm... about 5 days? maybe less... It was awhile ago now. xD I remember I did it on rush-order to finish it in time for our school's art show. I had a pretty big chunk of wall to fill up, and this piece centered in it.

SkimKimchi replied...
Oct. 4, 2011 at 10:31 am
You made the fan too?

Yeah. Though I stretched canvas over the bamboo instead of paper.

SkimKimchi replied...
Wow... That's amazing!

CarolynQ said...
Jul. 22, 2011 at 1:53 am
I want this.... I think that kind of means that you did a really good job, because if this was just stick figures I would probably not want it, unless it was cool, but stick figures bore me. So wow... I want this.

Jul. 22, 2011 at 2:13 am
It's been up for sale for months now, why haven't you called? xD lol.

colette.omelette This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
wow, this is beautiful! you're really talented.