Home > Art / Photo > Oil Paintings > Stop Yelling at Me

Stop Yelling at Me

Report abuse
Description:

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 10 comments. Post your own!

Kimmy_KrakThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 4, 2012 at 10:43 am:
hhaha. that is my brother. perhaps the painting makes him look unattractive? nevertheless, i would never use the word ugly to describe him.

lonelyLaviathin said...
he is a very beautiful boy. it is also a very beautiful painting.

Benx42 said...
very nice, however, hes very ugly

Jul. 13, 2011 at 2:54 pm:
thank you so much everyone :)

redhairCatThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 5, 2011 at 10:37 pm:
Great color choices!

callie15 said...
Jun. 23, 2011 at 10:52 pm:

wow...just wow. i'm amazed!

SmileyFace13 said...
May 25, 2011 at 2:22 pm:
the title really goes with expression on the boys face. its amazing that you can capture so much expresion in a picture

Kimmy_KrakThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
May 25, 2011 at 4:06 pm :
Thanks, that means a lot to me.

SmileyFace13 replied...
May 25, 2011 at 5:25 pm :
i just looked at a couple of your other pictures and they are all amazing. youre freakin good

May 26, 2011 at 10:02 pm :

haha, well thank you very much