Home > Art / Photo > Oil Paintings > natures finest

natures finest This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
we had to paint guitars in my art class, its with acrylic and one shot paint. the person, butterflies and planet is pieces of magazine i cut out and put together

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 12 comments. Post your own now!

Nature-lover said...
That is sssssssooooooooooo COOL!!! I wish I could paint one. Awesome job!

iMurder-SaltPoisonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 19, 2012 at 3:06 am
Uhuh, Guitars look so boring 2 me. BEAUTIFUL I love the peaceful scenery... You have TALENT !!!! I rate u 5/5 :D

beautifulspiritThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Who knew a guitar could be so beautiful to look at...from the inside and now on the outside as well. It's marvelous~

MadelynHope said...
Oct. 16, 2011 at 11:00 am
This is absolutely amazing!!! :D I especially love the person at the bottom, and the colors and everything! Haha, it's beautiful :) Keep up the good work!

musicispassion said...
u painted this on a guitar everything looks so beautiful and detailed i love it u must have patience t do this

GravityMcFalls said...

Holy hawks, that's really cool!

I think the closest painting I did to what you did on your guitar was my "Tree of life" watercolor painting in art. I ripped it up and threw away when I got mad one night. *Sigh* My artwork makes me do that. Lol.

I love it :)

kirashanel said...
oh wow, i play guita and have been wanting to paint on it, and seeing wat u did is very insperational

inkblot13 said...
this is so cool! (clicks mark as favorite)

dreamxentertain This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
this is very cool!

Shogun11 said...

This is really cool! I'm an artist too and i play guitar so I reeealllly wish i had your class! hahahaha :)

AlyssaC replied...
haha thanks man and yeah its awesome that we got to do it

EvaMay said...
wow this is so cool!