God's Promise Remembered | Teen Ink

God's Promise Remembered

By brayrow, Easley, South Carolina
brayrow, Easley, South Carolina

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.'' Phllipians 3:14
"For God so loved the world that he gave his only son to die on the cross for our sins, so that we may not perish but have everlasting life" John 3:16

"Before I studied the art, a punch to me was just like a punch, a kick just like a kick. After I learned the art, a punch was no longer a punch, a kick no longer a kick. Now that I've understood the art, a punch is just like a punch, a kick just like a kick." -Bruce Lee

"A fight is not won by one punch or kick. Either learn to endure or hire a bodyguard." -Bruce Lee

"A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at." -Bruce Lee

God's Promise represented by the rainbow is remembered of the hot air balloons in the air where all can see.

Similar images

This art has 2 comments.

brayrow said...
on Jan. 12 2011 at 10:26 am
brayrow, Easley, South Carolina

Thank you!!

Hope_Allie SILVER, Las Cruces, New Mexico

Words. Solitary groups of letters, added together to express on page your emotion. Love in ink. Pain in pen.-Paul Putman

wow. super neat i like how u represented the rainbow!