Home > Art / Photo > Oil Paintings > Delusive Biorhythm.

Delusive Biorhythm.

Report abuse
Description:
The scene is an alternate reality the girl has created with substances to escape her life. In the black space are three screws, blue (past), red (present), and green (future). Her jacket and the bottle are...(more »)

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 4 comments. Post your own!

AshTree said...
I just love your symbolism. It really makes me think. I like to make my own interpretation then read your description to see the deep meaning behind it. This is really good. I don't think most of the people on here appreciate it tho.

SarahO This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Nov. 22, 2010 at 5:56 pm :
Thank you, that has always been my intention with every piece I have done. For me that's what art is, and no one work has a definite interpretation, it has an unlimited number of meanings, it just depends on the person viewing it, and their life experiences that lead them to their own conclusion. It makes me so happy when someone viewing my work is like you and understands that.

TashawnMC said...
I like this one! But again, the message should be clear in the painting. But it's really good! 3* :)

j.Dieppa said...
i think it would look better if there were some more 3d abstract things