Home > Art / Photo > Oil Paintings > Pieta Geometric

Pieta Geometric This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor

This art/photo has 5 comments. Post your own now!

beautifulspiritThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Wow---I love how past art and masterpieces like Michelangelo's Pieta sculpture just shows up in contemporary work such as this. Kinda surreal too.

jessenielsen said...
very surreal, very dali

I.Luv.Writing said...

This piece is really good. I love it. Keep up the good work

i.ll_be_fine_899This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
oh my, this is really good. woww :)) i lovee it!

i.ll_be_fine_899This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
-you can really feel the emotion in this