New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Aquarius

Report abuse
Description:
this is actualy acrylic but there was no acrylic category
Tags: abstract

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 6 comments. Post your own!

nelehjrThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 11:54 am:
Aquariuses rule!

ElkieLion This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 4, 2012 at 9:22 pm:
That's so cool!!!

DaisyC. said...
Jul. 14, 2010 at 7:25 pm:
There are so many great things I could say about this...first of all, the expression of emotion is amazing. The color contrast is beautiful. The lights an darks are really really good. This is completly mind-blowing. And I mean just saw Donnie Darko for the first time mind-blowing (major complement in my book) Great work!!!

aliceoblivious replied...
Jul. 15, 2010 at 11:16 pm :
THANK YOU i know thats i real huge compliment cuz i remember the first time i watched donnie darko and it makes me feel so thrilled that you could possibly imagine my piece on that level of mind blowing lol i truly appreciate it :)

Christof replied...
Aug. 13, 2010 at 10:41 pm :
Excellent comparison DaisyC and I totally agree. Incidentally, alice, is this piece by any chance for sale??

aliceoblivious replied...
Aug. 15, 2010 at 1:35 pm :
yes of course all my pieces are for sale, though i am unsure how we would work this out.