New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Art / Photo > Oil Paintings > Beauty Of Flower

Beauty Of Flower

Report abuse
Description:
Why all flowers are so beautiful???

This art/photo has 6 comments. Post your own!

morgan said...
super wow. thats amazing. thats perfect.

Deej6595This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This is so cool. What I like about it is that the medium you used makes it looks like it can morph into anything.It reminds me of an optical illusion.Like a flower within a flower...

EmilyRosebudThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 26, 2011 at 8:23 pm:
This is beautiful. I love the colors and the realness. But did you use the Plastic Wrap effect on photoshop to create the floating look??? Just wonderin

Claudia said...
Jun. 9, 2010 at 2:48 pm:
I look at this picture over and over again, and I still can't believe that it is a painting. Unbelievable!

penandink105 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 7, 2010 at 3:30 pm:
the center detail is wonderful!

artlover said...
Mar. 26, 2009 at 9:17 pm:
really good job!the center looks really nice, and it looks like the flower is floating in water. its cool!