Home > Art / Photo > Oil Paintings > Spring Trees Grow Alone

Spring Trees Grow Alone

Report abuse
Description:
Tags: nature

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 13 comments. Post your own now!

Alon_Freevoice said...
Jul. 9, 2011 at 3:46 am
It's so beautiful. And I like how you made the artwork with only two colors... STUNNING :)

Saphirra said...
That is so cool!!! I love how real and coolio it looks!!!!

HisPurePrincess This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 7, 2011 at 11:21 am
beautiful.  i love the vibrant colors.

bokworm said...
i love this i thouhgt it was a photo at firat

GoldenGirl This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Thanks so much! It's actually a combo of two pictures and my imagination. :P The worst part of this painting, in my opinion, is that since I got the sky from one photo and the tree from another, the sunlight is coming from two different directions. :P Oh well. :)

Phoenix C. said...
I highly enjoy this picture. I think the simplicity of it is what makes it magnificant. Keep up the good work!

Thank-you so much!!! While painting this picture, I couldn't help but wonder if it was boring. It's a painting of a tree, after all. :) But the meaning of it spoke to me, and I sure hope it does to you too! Thanks so much for the comment! :)

songofheaven said...
I think this is very interesting, andI'd love to do beautiful work like it! Great job!

Thank-you so much! And you can do work better than this boring old painting, I'm sure! If you have a passion, it'll take you far, no matter what! :)

bellasbyline This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Apr. 17, 2010 at 12:55 am
I really don't know much about art, but this is beautiful.

Thank-you so very much! You are so kind! :) I really appreciate your comment!!! :D

bellasbyline This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...

I'm adding it to my favorites. Add more stuff soon!

Oh, THANK-YOU! You are so nice! My goodness. I love it when my artwork is so appreciated!!! Awww, you make me so happy! :')