Home > Art / Photo > Oil Paintings > Iridescent sea clouds

Iridescent sea clouds This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
Acrylic on canvas with spray-paint

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 24 comments. Post your own now!

Deej6595 said...
This is very nice. I like the soft texture and colors.

chrissie said...
very lovely.

maizyiscrazy said...
Oh my gosh... You are an amazing artist. AMAZING!!!

meowers5 said...
I want your talent!!!!!! :)

Fia-fia said...

OMG! I love this! thsi is an amazing piece of work, and i love the little person! so good thank you! 

:)

SkimKimchi said...
Nov. 8, 2011 at 10:37 am
                                       O_o

vagabond_age said...
this is stunning

Odessa_Sterling00 said...
I can't even begin to imagine how you did this.  This painting is AMAZING!  Wonderful job, it looks like it should be in a museum, or worth thousands of dollars.  Great job, your definately talented, but you don't need me to tell you that, just look at your painting!!!

dreamxentertain This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 21, 2011 at 10:57 am
WOW! It's so detailed, and so well done!! And the colors!! Amazing!

HisPurePrincess This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
i see fairies gathering seeds and berries floating on the wind, and it's all happening inside a glass ball filled with water.  this pictures is so cool!  I love it:)

RiverSong said...
I love this!  It's so cool how you can look at one section of it, and think you're seeing something, and then take a step back and look at the whole thing, and realize it could be something totally different.  I also love the colors.  Nice job!

zambi said...
<3 this is splendid!

Cuore said...
This is so cool!!! I like how it's really different.

Jacknel123 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 13, 2010 at 10:08 am
Thank you EVERyone!! AWW you are to much...you give me the strength to keep on going with my dreams.. :)

AbbyQ This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 8, 2010 at 2:42 am
Wonderfully fantastic! Keep up the amazing work!

Zaim said...
such perfection and detail. Very heartfelt, emotional paintings in a style all your own.

Ricowoody said...
yes!!!!!!!!!!!your work!!!!!!!!!!envy!!!!!!!you!!!!!!!!! :)

aishia_duh said...
May 25, 2010 at 5:20 am

this is super cool.

ur very talented

keep going. good job

:)

magic-esi This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
You are a very talented artist. I like the colors and the texture, and the content of the picture- how it's unique and all the different elements. I'm surprised you could do this with acrylic paint, but then again you probably have a wider variety of colors. I also like the title- "Iridescent Sea Clouds". Where'd you come up with it? It somehow fits the painting.

Jacknel123 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jun. 13, 2010 at 10:06 am
I was brain storming with my friend Roman when the name struck us both.. we were doing some research at the time and getting ready for a competitive scholarship application at my school. Thank u for the comment and I'm really glad that you like the title.