New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

James

Report abuse
Description:

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 11 comments. Post your own!

3FranThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
wow. i don't know what 2 say. looks like a photo more than a painting. it's so life like

Kseniya O. This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
THIS IS AMAZING!!!

dreezee said...
May 29, 2010 at 6:11 pm:
this is a beautiful painting. great work with the blending of skintones

aishia_duh said...
May 25, 2010 at 5:25 am:

his is truly amazing

good job

:)

artist22 said...
This is great! You have a lot of talent. Keep it up. I paint too and I laughed when I saw the paper plate with the mixed paint on it because I do the same thing! It's an easy pallete.

Kimmy_KrakThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Apr. 17, 2010 at 2:57 pm :
thanks :) and yes it is lol

Kimmy_KrakThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 27, 2010 at 7:27 pm:
why thank you so much :)

GoldenGirl This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 27, 2010 at 7:09 pm:
Oh. My. GOODNESS. This is the most amazing portrait I have ever seen. And you're a teen! Haha, know it; you are going places with this talent of yours!

SaveTheUnicorns said...
Feb. 27, 2010 at 11:37 am:
this is incredible!!!!

fiftiesgal467This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 7, 2010 at 7:38 pm:
Whoa! So realistic!

Feb. 12, 2010 at 7:01 pm :
thanks :) im actually working on another one right at this moment