Home > Art / Photo > Oil Paintings > Waterscape Thrash

Waterscape Thrash

Report abuse
Description:
This is a large-scale painting I just recently finished, it's 6.5feet x 4feet, and it's painted in Acryllicized house paint. I am not a painter by nature, certainly not a large-scale one, I was rushed...(more »)

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 9 comments. Post your own!

Deej6595 said...
today at 7:21 pm:
You should be proud of this it is very good for a short amount of time. You are really talented.

IamtheStargirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This is gorgeous!

i.ll_be_fine_899This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 4, 2010 at 8:40 am:
wow:DD u painted this?? this is amazing!!!! :O ur a good artist!!

Noshabora This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jul. 5, 2010 at 2:48 pm :
Yeah I did. ^^' I'm much better with pen and ink than I am with paint though. I only did this because it was an assignment, (or I never would have done something so large)

BrittanyPaige This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 25, 2010 at 1:15 am:
awe i really like this. :) this is a nice painting.  its so clean, and nicely done,  did you draw all the dragons yourself?

May 25, 2010 at 3:17 pm :
If I hadn't, I would not have posted it. =/

StarlightStormcloud said...
May 19, 2010 at 8:26 pm:
This is great.  I would love to try painting something this large sometime... It's rather intimidating though.

caracter said...
Jan. 14, 2010 at 8:50 am:
this is great i love it!!

auna123 said...
it looks amazing keep it up