Home > Art / Photo > Oil Paintings > Parody Of Life's Reality

Parody Of Life's Reality This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor

This art/photo has 41 comments. Post your own now!

WindDancer said...
My God. You're amazing.

AshTree said...
Nov. 28, 2010 at 10:39 am
This is just amazing! I could look at this forever.

Skippie said...
OMG!!! He is from Lubbock TX!! Swettness (: Reppen Lbk! Awsome painting Five star Beauty (;

NomadArsenalThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
too cool, dude!

Lauren101 said...
This is so awesome! Amazing job! ;) Could you check out my artwork and give me feedback?

Princetine said...
This is a really pretty picture! I love the intensity of the dark and the lite colors. Also the way the face looks is pretty unique. Amazing Job! C':

OliviaGrace said...
Hey. I saw this piece on page twelve next to my piece in the magazine. I had to find you and tell you that this piece is amazing! You have a lot of talent and creativity :) Great job!

Oliviaw said...
Haunting. Very intriguing.

lildutchgurl This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
this is AMAZING. what was your intent behind it? the colors, contrast, negative space, halo shape....really thought provoking

leesee said...
Apr. 5, 2010 at 12:10 am
this  is probably one of mi favorite paintings on here this is amazing i absolutely love it

francinejar said...
y isnt this in the mag

MinuteDee,12 said...
Mar. 3, 2010 at 9:39 am
Cameron I absolutely love this.
It's has it's own kick to it that makes it unique.

woodenpineapple This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
It's so realistic yet abstract at the same time. wonderful!

AbbyQ This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jan. 15, 2010 at 1:45 am
Make me think of Lord of the Flies for some reason... darn English class.

MyOnlineIdentity This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Love the halo

PeaceLeaf said...
the message i interpret has to do with makeup, on his eyes and cheeks. doesn't seem like a positive view on makeup. overall a brilliant painting even without the message

aangelaa This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
ahhh this is crazy! love it!!!

baja225 said...
Jan. 7, 2010 at 9:50 am
thats mad sketchy

Bristau:) said...
i dont get it either

GoldenGirl This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
WOWOWOWOW this is TRULY AMAZING. I love this, you don't know how much! Wow that is... WOW. BEAUTIFUL.