Home > Art / Photo > Oil Paintings > The Ballerina

The Ballerina This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor

This art/photo has 175 comments. Post your own now!

Maddiecakes said...
today at 4:56 pm
This is beautiful. You are very talented! Continue to keep up your work it is gorgeous.

Arushi K. said...
today at 7:07 am
This is awesome!You are a very talented artist! Keep it up.

Icarus said...
Jan. 18, 2013 at 8:03 am
This is absolutely amazing!

13Summer13 said...
wow! You are amazing! I wish I had your talent please post more beautiful pictures like this to make me smile!!

encupcake said...
Sept. 8, 2012 at 10:55 am
I love this sooo much. It really makes you wander what she is looking at (or who) and I think the expression, the detail on the fabric and the pose are all AMAZING!

Setizia said...

Amazing work on the face--I can never paint a face without totally screwing up either the nose or mouth or both--and fabric.

Tip: I know you wanted the ballerina to appear thin, but her arm looks emaciated, somewhat out of line with the rest of the body. But overall, awesome work!

Writer_Jordan said...
Absolutely beautiful--like the work in a museum!

SaRaHjEaN16 said...
that is incredible!! the coloring is perfect!!

Michelle.D said...
This is so beautiful! Amazing job!

Haleyjo15 said...
Amazing...

JarOfHearts1 said...
love the expresssion....true talent :)

JesusFreaksss said...
Feb. 1, 2012 at 9:17 am
This is spectacular! I draw as well, but I only dream of getting the far. I love how detailed the dress is!

NeverBroken said...
Feb. 1, 2012 at 9:00 am
Wow, i wish i could be this good, this is really detailed and its amazing

PinkSparksFly said...
Feb. 1, 2012 at 8:31 am
This is the type of work I only dream of ever creating, fantastic job!

Lillie M. said...
Feb. 1, 2012 at 6:31 am
This is beautiful! The expression on her face is very mysterious. I wonder what she's thinking of. Ah, you're so talented.

kristi421 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
this is absolutely amazing! the shading and way you use the light is phenomenal! GREAT! keep up the good work!

maizyiscrazy said...
Channeling your inner Degas! Love it!

beautifulspiritThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Dec. 29, 2011 at 9:44 am
I love it~ the lighting is good and I like the black background. Makes me wonder what she is looking at or whether she's in concentration.

babysteps said...
congradulations! This piece is spectacular you will go far being able to make something like this!

Bones96 said...
Dec. 19, 2011 at 10:39 am
Wow this is awesome! You are very good and defiantly keep painting you defiantly have a talent for it! :)