Home > Art / Photo > Oil Paintings > Broken Color

Broken Color

Report abuse
Description:
Abstract monochromatic

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 28 comments. Post your own now!

Deej6595 said...
You are extremley talented. I love the shadowing and color. Your lines are so nice. Broken color is the perfect title!

Chickyy:) said...
I love how you got so creative in the artwork...great job. Keep the good work up!

Unknown0_0 said...
Oh this is so pretty! Excellent work, you can really get lost in it. :)

Lillie M. said...
Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:46 am
Love this! It's so beautiful, and really gives way to the imagination.

LouieHan said...
everything is just so enticing. Such vibrant colors and intricate designs

Xandra said...
Nov. 16, 2011 at 9:07 am
I love this painting! I would like to use it as my inspiration for my current piece but I can't seem to find the artists name, not the name of the painting itself for citation. PLEASE help ASAP.

coravecwriter said...
Mar. 16, 2011 at 8:05 am
I don't know very much about abstract monochromatics, but this is an amazing piece. The different shades of red you used... the way the white contrasts the black... it's so beautiful!

Sassybrie said...
Very good. This is so good I wish I could make it.

GoldenGirl This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Thank-you! :)

Sassybrie said...
Very good. Makes a very picture to hang in rooms.

grasslova said...
I like it. :) Especially the name! There is a lot to be said about a painting, just form the title of the piece. Nicely done! So much feeling. It is stunning.

BrokenPuppet replied...
Dec. 29, 2010 at 11:07 am
very nice          

starxoxo23 said...
This is amazing. I love all the variations in colors that you used! Great job!!!

L.T.A said...
AMAZING!!!!!!!!

_Elsy_ said...
wow, that's beautiful :D

alanacarlene said...
Jun. 2, 2010 at 11:52 am
I think this is really pretty. I wish I could do stuff like this!

ZAVERY said...
Sorry, I repeated by accident.

ZAVERY said...
You know what? You are taking this so seriously, and ur so mean.

Hold up here; I'm not being mean. You have to consider my perspective for a moment before you start making serious judgments. I was, frankly, very offended when I found out that you decided to advertise your own work by commenting on mine. I'm not taking this too seriously; I just think that that was pretty rude, and I know that I'd never do that to anyone else. Can you understand how that may have upset me when I went to look at a comment I got and read an advertisement? It made me feel bad. Do... (more »)

ZAVERY replied...

Well, I wasn't "advertising", I was hoping to comment on your work, but I also wanted to tell people to see my work, too. I didn't want you to feel offended. I really do like your work! You are a true artist! Just to tell you, there have been about 20 people who didn't say anything about my work, and actually just said, "People, visit my work!" I'm sorry if you felt offended, and it's just that even I felt offended, too; the way you were talkin... (more »)