Home > Art / Photo > Oil Paintings > Lonely Londoner

Lonely Londoner This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

Report abuse
Description:
The 'Lonely Londoner' pictured is my friend Sarah. The painting is one of my final pieces for year 12 A level art, our theme was London and I was very inspired by American artist Edward Hopper's paintings...(more »)

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 8 comments. Post your own now!

Writing.This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Nov. 6 at 4:33 pm
Wait... did you paint ALL of it?? Like, the hands and the jacket are so freakin realistic, this peice spoke to me. That is truly the most incredible peice of art I've seen in a while. You deserve a freakin medal, man.

AnonymousTillYouKnowMeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Nov. 28 at 5:27 am
Haha thank you! I appreciate the awesome feedback x

AlaNovaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 2 at 9:30 am
Wow. Just...wow. Incredible--the way you designed this piece of art was just made to stun. Truly, great job, I can't wait to see more of your work! Bravissima!! - Ala Nova :) 

Nov. 28 at 5:27 am
Thank youu :) x

TheCometThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 21 at 12:15 pm
So Impressive! It's letterally the first one that really amazes me. You certainly should continue in this path. Keep painting, you're really talented ^_^

Nov. 28 at 5:28 am
Thank you! I'm currently at central saint martin's in London doing my foundation diploma before degree, doing painting :) not giving up x

NatalieLikesArt said...
Apr. 26 at 9:21 pm
honestly this is the most creative piece I've seen on this site. this is amazing. please never stop painting.

May 5 at 9:35 am
Thank you so much! I won't stop, I hope to make art a part of my future :)