Home > Art / Photo > Oil Paintings > Lonely Londoner

Lonely Londoner This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

Report abuse
Description:
The 'Lonely Londoner' pictured is my friend Sarah. The painting is one of my final pieces for year 12 A level art, our theme was London and I was very inspired by American artist Edward Hopper's paintings...(more »)

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 4 comments. Post your own!

AlaNovaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 9:30 am:
Wow. Just...wow. Incredible--the way you designed this piece of art was just made to stun. Truly, great job, I can't wait to see more of your work! Bravissima!! - Ala Nova :) 

TheCometThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 21 at 12:15 pm:
So Impressive! It's letterally the first one that really amazes me. You certainly should continue in this path. Keep painting, you're really talented ^_^

NatalieLikesArtThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 26 at 9:21 pm:
honestly this is the most creative piece I've seen on this site. this is amazing. please never stop painting.

AnonymousTillYouKnowMeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
May 5 at 9:35 am :
Thank you so much! I won't stop, I hope to make art a part of my future :)