Home > Art / Photo > Oil Paintings > violet en pointe

violet en pointe This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
oil on canvas portrait of a ballerina

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 3 comments. Post your own!

AlaNovaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 2 at 9:36 am:
Agreed: this is such a show stopper. The shading, as you guys've already mentioned, and the gauzy way her skirt looks like faerie wings. Everything is so wonderfully done--bravissima!!

MeineFrauleinThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 22 at 10:25 am:
Your shading is amazing. You really have an eye for detail; you seem to capture every single wrinkle and shadow accurately and proportionately. I have to say I am at a loss for words. You've got talent to be envied! Keep up the wonderful work!

irena23This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 30 at 11:28 pm:
This is really pretty!